Secret Fairy Gardens Photo Shoot
Sssshhhhh - we've found a secret garden at the bottom of our studios and looking for some fairy seekers!!
There's a secret garden located at the bottom of our studios…come help seek out our fairies! Inspired by the flower fairy paintings from 1920s, Wendy Mackney, founder of "Mackney Photography" was inspired to create personal artwork for little girls based around these beautiful fairy books.
All the costumes are sourced from high end retailers with the flower crowns lovingly hand-made by Derby based florist "Florrie & Eve". The whole look is often "dreamlike" with a few fairies and butterflies appearing into the scene as if by accident.
The sets created have real branches and trees with "magical" toadstools for our fairies to sit on and read their magical books. We keep the shoot fun and interactive, but we can't reveal too much about our secret fairy garden…why don't you come down and experience it with your little one yourself?
- 30 minute adventure and photo shoot, all appointments subject to availability and will be Wednesday-Fridays.
- Valid for 60 days from purchase
- One voucher per family, and allows one to two children to get involved for 30 minutes.
- Private viewing of the edited images taken from the adventure.
- May buy 5 additional as gifts.
- Booking: Required by phone. 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Printed items can be collected 8-12wk weeks after viewing.
- Magical backdrop
- Choice of fairy outfits and wings
- Option to purchase framed image and prints
- £25 refundable deposit to be paid at time of booking and returned at the viewing stage.
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult, ie 2 kids 2 adults.
- Children aged 8 months to 10 years only.
- All copyright owned by Mackney ltd